11 Walking Techniques to Reduce Knee Pain
Whether you have osteoarthritis or another knee problem, a regular walking routine can help you feel less pain in your knees by easing stiffness, reducing inflammation, strengthening your bones, and improving circulation.
It can be difficult to start an exercise routine when you have a knee problem, though. Utilize these suggestions to reduce pain when exercising and get started on the path to better health overall.
Reduce your weight.
- Always warm up before exercising.
- Invest in a good pair of shoes.
- Take care when selecting your walking surface. 4. Gradually increase your daily miles.
- Attempt walking sticks
- Pay attention to your weight
- Lose excess weight
- Use cold packs after walking
- Walk during low-pain times of the day
- Aim for 6000 steps per day
- Add cycling
- Continue to move throughout the day.
For more another tricks to reduce knee pain contact best knee doctor or orthopedic surgeon in Indore.